Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Tale Dark and Grimm

A Tale Dark and Grimm

Follows Hansel and Gretel as they walk out of their own story and into eight more tales, encountering wicked creatures along with kindly strangers and other helpful folk.

If you have general comments or questions, please leave them on the Caudill Club home page.

If you've read the book, please fill out your Feedback Form here!

Natalia G. commented on 10/14/2013

I give it 5 stars because its amazing. Its scary, it has some hairy beasts in it.But if you like scary books this book is for you!(watch out, there are some unpleasant words) 5 stars.

Claudia R. commented on 10/15/2013

I'd give this book a four. It is scary. I love how once in a while they ask you if there are any small children in the room. But there was this one time when i had a nightmare. If you like scary books read this.  4 stars.

Brendan R. commented on 11/8/2013

I rated it 5 stars because it was very good with a few gory parts. If your up to the challenge you should read this. AMAZING BOOK!!!!!!!

Karolina M. commented on 11/21/2013

it's a great book but I don't like when there heads get [SPOILER] . Other wise its a good book. 4 stars.

Utsa B. commented on 12/2/2013

This book is awesome just like the author says in the beginning of the book. I had no idea it would be so fun to read. It might just be my opinion but I love the quotes of the author in between the text of the fairy tale. I give this book 5 stars!

Cindy C. commented on 1/9/2014

Wow! This book is a version of Hansel and Gretel. It's WAY different then the fairytale. It was so good I finished it in about 2 days! And in this book they go through many adventures whether they are together or alone. And this book is like a movie. When they are seperate they tell about him or her first then comes back to him or her or their parents even! 5 stars

Gabrielle E. commented on 1/10/2014

This book was kinda gross. But for some reason I liked it too. This book really made a new kind of Hansel and Gretel. But it has humor too(for my opinion). I rated this four stars.

Ema H. commented on 1/13/2014

I like it because it take the old story and made it exciting. 5 stars.

Xiomara M. commented on 1/17/2014

I loved this book! It was so adventurous! I felt like I was in the book! I could not stop reading! 5 stars.

Naiya P. commented on 1/19/2014

I like tis book because it's scary. 5 stars.

Jack C. commented on 1/28/2014

This book was amazing! Hansel and Gretal's dad was possessed by a dragon spirit. This book was exciting. It made me want to keep reading until I finished it.  4 stars.


Alexa J. commented on 1/30/2014

I like this book it. i don't like the part when there heads get cut off.very grimish a good old dark tale about hansel and grete. 3 stars.

Anami P. commented on 2/18/2014

This book was absolutely interesting and amazing. It was not exactly fairytale but it was a wonderful books. The places the book would take place were unbelievable. The adventures they have are so fun. I would love to be one of the characters though it is scary. It would be fabulous if the book became a movie.I absolutely loved this book and that is the reason I rated it 5 stars

Jenna E. commented on 2/18/2014

I think this book is really good, I really enjoyed the plot and how they end. 5 stars.

No comments: