Bamboo People
Two Burmese boys, one a Karenni refugee and the other the son of an imprisoned Burmese doctor, meet in the jungle and must learn to trust each other in order to survive.
If you have general comments or questions, please leave them on the Caudill Club home page.
If you've read the book, please fill out your
Feedback Form here!
Katie H. commented on 10/11/2013
I think Bamboo People is a fun and creative book to read, I highly recommend it for you. I rated the book a five because of the creative
words and interesting use of words. I loved to read Bamboo People! 5 stars.
Claudia R. commented on 10/28/2013
oh my gosh.. I love this book. It's so creative and really fun, I would
recommend this book for anybody. At first I thought this book would be
boring because the cover isn't that cool but it was really good. I
really like when [spoiler] had [spoiler.] 5 stars.
Susan J. commented on 10/29/2013
OMIGOSH. This book was amazing. Chiko and Tu Reh are amazing boys.
They go through so much together, and I couldn't put it down. I loved
it. Out of all the books on the selection, I think Bamboo People is my
favorite. I just want to cry, I was so happy. 5 stars.
Julia C. commented on 11/12/2013
O my god this book was amazing. They just went through so much and I couldn't believe it just made me cry at the end. 4 stars.
Natalia G. commented on 11/27/2013
I
give this a 4 star because it was not interesting in the begining but
at the end it was. I feel bad for Chiko because of the accident.also
because of force and trickery. (you will understand if you read the
book). 4 stars.
Maryjo C. commented on 11/27/2013
I
loved this book. I wonder why the main charecter good tricked. All he
wanted is to be a teacher not to join the mililertery. I was sad that
the little street girl missed her brother because he got tricked too. 4 star.
Jenna E. commented on 1/4/2014
Wow i for me in the beginning i was going to sleep but towards the end
it was really good!!! I thought it was really funny 5 stars
Keesha P. commented on 1/8/2014
Really like this book. I recommend it. 5 stars.
Naiya P. commented on 1/13/2014
I rate this book 5 because this book has lots of creative words.
Emilia P. commented on 1/13/2014
This is a fun and creative book I first thought that it would be boring but it turned out to be a good book. 5 stars.
Jake C. commented on 1/28/2014
I
like this book because it was like reading two separate stories that
come together at the end when the boys meet and one takes care of the
other. It was a sad story. 4 stars.
Nick C. commented on 2/26/2014
I loved this book because it was about to people like in a jungle and there trying to help each other to stay alive. 5 stars.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.