Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Boys Without Names

Boys Without Names

Eleven-year-old Gopal and his family leave their rural Indian village for life with his uncle in Mumbai, but when they arrive his father goes missing and Gopal ends up locked in a sweatshop from which there is no escape.

If you have general comments or questions, please leave them on the Caudill Club home page.

If you've read the book, please fill out your Feedback Form here!

Claudia R. commented on 10/28/2013

I really liked this book. It's was really interesting. i kind of thought it was cool because those boys were like ... in the same room but they didn't talk to each other and they didn't have names. I really liked how Gopal [spoiler]. 3 stars.

Susan J. commented on 11/9/2013

Boys without names is an okay book. I felt sooooo bad for the family because they had to move. I want to get in that book and give them all my money & help them. 3 stars because it wasn't very interesting.

Utsa B. commented on 12/2/2013

Awesome book! Well, that is, in my opinion.. I am Indian (but I do not speak Hindi, by any means!) so I can understand the mixed words in the text. However you can go to the back of the book and look up the words. Anyhow, the plot is great and the cleverness of the main character is shown throughout the book. 5 stars.

Natalia G. commented on 12/27/2013

I give this book 5stars because it is really good but sad. I REALLY DON'T LIKE SCAR HE IS MEAN!!! But i like the ending. 5stars

Jenna E. commented on 1/4/2014

i loved this book. 1 character i liked was Gopal because he stood strong even when is father got kidnapped. 5 stars.

Keesha P. commented on 1/8/2014

My favorite character is Gopal. Truly an amazing book. 5 stars.

Jack C. commented on 1/18/2014

This book read like a diary which was a little boring. I did not enjoy the book because of the idea of boys being captured and treated like slaves. 3 stars.

Maryjo C. commented on 2/2/2014

I love this book. It is very interesting. My favorite character is Gopal. There was some words I could not understand. 5 stars/

No comments: