Mockingbird: (Mok’ing-bûrd)
Ten-year-old Caitlin, who has Asperger's Syndrome, struggles to understand emotions, show empathy, and make friends at school, while at home she seeks closure by working on a project with her father.
If you have general comments or questions, please leave them on the Caudill Club home page.
If you've read the book, please fill out your
Feedback Form here!
Riya P. commented on 10/11/2013
This book kept me up at night. This book was heart breaking and also amazing 5 stars.
Natalia G. commented on 10/22/2013
I give this book 5 stars.Its a really good book but it was mostly sad. I
fell bad for catlin because she has some problems with some of her
family's death. But it's an aswesome book.
Gabrielle E. commented on 11/7/2013
I really liked this book! Though it was kind of sad. I feel really bad for Caitlin. But I rated this book 5 stars.
Jenna E. commented on 1/4/2014
this book is good it was kinda borring for me 4 stars
Xiomara M. commented on 1/19/2014
I loved this book, I felt really bad for some of the characters in this book. This book teaches a good lesson. 5 stars.
Jake C. commented on 1/28/2014
I know a boy with Asperger's in my class so this book was really good
for letting me know why he acts the way he does. It was depressing that
it was a true story but I did like that Caitlin seemed to find closure
at the end. 4 stars.
Anami P. commented on 2/18/2014
It was an amazing book.Though it was really sad but it was interesting.I
feel bad for Catlin because of all the deaths in her family.It always
kept me guessing what would happen next.It was also a little sad.I loved
this book so that is why I rated it 4 stars..
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.