The Hunt for the Seventh
When his father starts a new job at Minerva Hall as gardener, 12-year-old Jim discovers an ancient curse that needs to be unraveled before disaster happens.
If you have general comments or questions, please leave them on the Caudill Club home page.
If you've read the book, please fill out your
Feedback Form here!
Lexie M. commented on 10/4/13
Quite interesting!!!! so much fun!!!!! i give it a 4 because it was a little scary, a little sad. i just wish it had gotten to the main topic a little sooner. otherwise, it is a great book!!! 4 Stars.
Brendan R. commented on 11/17/2013
Very scary!!!!! If you don't like scary DON'T read this. It was weird when you found out Einstein was actually [SPOILER]. 5 stars..
Zach M. commented on 12/2/2013
I gave the rating because in the begining it is really slow going. the end is really surprising. 4 stars.
Natalia G. commented on 12/15/2013
I give this book 4 bect as pretttty good but not really interesting.the
part i like is when enstian (henry) meets peter. 4 stars
Emily B. commented on 1/9/2014
I like this book because it is scary and I like scary 5 star awesome book!
Xiomara M. commented on 1/17/2014
I loved this book it made me want to keep reading. A couple times I was like uh oh. 5 stars.
Anami Patel commented on 2/18/2014
This book was pretty much really good.It was exciting and
scary.Sometimes I would be at this one part saying uh-oh.The beginning
started out slow but then it became better later on.Some parts were
surprising.Overall this was an awesome book.That is why I rated it 4
stars
Zach M. commented on 2/26/2014
It was very slow going book but when they got to the scaring it was good. 5 stars.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.