How They Croaked: The Awful Ends of the Awfully Famous
This collection of remarkable deaths relays all the gory details of how 19 world figures gave up the ghost, including King Tut, Julius Caesar, George Washington, Edgar Allan Poe, and Henry VIII.
If you have general comments or questions, please leave them on the Caudill Club home page.
If you've read the book, please fill out your
Feedback Form here!
Emma C. commented on 10/4/13
I love this book because it always makes me think I am lucky to live by a doctors office. 5 stars.
Lexie M. commented on 10/7/13
I give it a 4 because although i w this book though.even though i was highly interested in these peoples deaths, sometimes it would get a little boring before it said about their death. i had much fun reading this book though. Read it in a day!! 4 stars.
Claudia R. commented on 10/22/2013
i didn't really love this book because sometimes it would get boring i
felt like i was ready to give up on it. this book is also really weird. I
feel like i read this book for nothing. 3 stars.
Susan J. commented on 11/9/2013
OMIGOSH. This book made me want to puke and feel scared and have
nightmares about them. The saddest ones I think were Pocahontas,
Cleopatra, and Christopher Columbus. THis book is so GORY! 1 star
because of the gore. they even say all the bloody parts and make
disgusting illustrations! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. 1 star.
Utsa B. commented on 12/2/2013
I like the book because of the way its written. The author is sarcastic
and funny in the right places. The way he tells you how the famous
people died is simply amazing (in my opinion...) Anyway, I give this
book 5 stars!
Julia C. commented on 12/15/2013
Omg this book is so scary I had one night mare about it was the worst.
But in the future I might be a doctor so showed some of the wierdest
pictures but if your a doctor u are going to see that. I'm glad that I
(red or read) this book even though I has on nightmare about it I still
will give this book a 5 *******.
Xiomara M. commented on 1/17/2014
I think this book was disgusting! I liked it though, a little. It was very interesting! 3 stars.
Jenna E. commented on 2/18/2014
I think this book is really cool, it was kinda weird that every single person in the book had a conection to a person. 5 stars.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.