Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wonder


Wonder

Ten-year-old Auggie Pullman, who was born with extreme facial abnormalities goes from being home-schooled to entering fifth grade at a private middle school and which entails enduring the taunting and fear of his classmates as he struggles to be seen as just another student.

If you have general comments or questions, please leave them on the Caudill Club home page.

If you've read the book, please fill out your Feedback Form here!

Jesus C. commented on 10/4/13

i give it a 5 because its so good like the part when jack and julian [SPOILER!] sooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood lol. 5 Stars

 George K. commented on 10/4/13

Wonder is a REALLY good book with a story of being different. I love when jack [SPOILER!]. 5 Stars.

Claudia R. commented on 10/7/13

I sooooooo give this book a 5!!! My favorite person from the book (not counting auggie) would be Via. Also my favorite part of the book would be when August meets Justin and then says (spoiler!). Wonder is also really sad and I love sad books.I love wonder!!!!! 5 stars.

Niki P. commented on 11/6/2013

There is a boy name August he is different he has one ear that is big and one ear that is small.
He is not wanting to go to school but he fells a little nervous.  5 stars.

Brendan R. commented on 11/8/2013

Not the best book but you have to learn to make friends with disabilities like Jack, Summer, and Auggie. 4 stars.

Susan J. commented on 11/9/2013

Poor Auggie! he had to go through so much at his new school. I loved it when Jack, and Julian (spoiler) I want to read it again and again!!! 5 stars for awesomeness.

Julia C. commented on 11/12/2013

OMG this book was so awesome and so funny but I felt sad for Auggie cause he kept getting weird face from kids. But I want to read this book over and over again cause its great. 5 stars for great and awesome book :)

Jenna E. commented on 11/27/2013

This book was really sad. I wish the author would make another book because it was a really good .
5 stars.

Alexa J. commented on 12/7/2013

This is the best book ever. I feel bad for Auggie when you start the book but when you keep reading it it makes you smile. Everyone thinks Auggie is weird but everyone thinks he is really cool in the end. I give this book 5 stars.

Emilia P. commented on 12/20/2013

I give this book 5 stars and I think this is one of the best books ive ever read. It was sad that Auggie was born differently a his face was different.

Cindy C. commented on 1/9/2014

This book is amazing! Wonder goes through so many problems but he has this real great sister. I really like this book because it has sections. It starts with wonder into how and why he quit being home schooled. But the book comes back to him after a while. Then when it comes to his friends it starts at the begining on how they felt and they're story as well. Not just Wonder's story. 5 stars!

Gabrielle E. commented on 1/10/2014

This book was amazing! Auggie was made fun of alot on this book. But at the very end everybody, seemed to treat him very nicely. August us very lucky for that. Anyways I recommend this book!
5 stars.

Angelina D. commented on 1/10/2014

I thought wonder was a great book, Because they talk about life and they tell you how they think about life lessons. This book made me feel happy and exited! 5 stars.

Stephanie G. commented on 1/10/2014

I thought wonder was a great book because it was it made me happy and always wanting to read it. It was always making me think. I love this book! 5 stars.


Alysa C. commented on 1/10/2014

I think that the book Wonder was a wonderful story. It made you wonder a lot about it though. I think it also taught you a wonderful lesson. The lesson was to never doubt someone by their looks. 4 stars.

Allen L. commented on 1/10/2014

The reason why i give this rating is because it was a great book.All do it was kind of weird sometimes. 4 stars.

Niki P. commented on 1/10/2014

The book Wonder gave me a feeling that you shoud not make fun of others.
You should be polite and just be friendly not mean.  5 stars.

Mehak K. commented on 1/10/2014

This book is really good because it shows that bulling someone doesn't make poupular or cool. 3 stars.

Grace K. commented on 1/10/2014

I chose to rank the book Wonder a four because it was very interesting and full of humor! Wonder made me curious about what would happen and never make me stop reading the book. I leaned many great lessons because of this book. 4 stars.

Katlyn A. commented on 1/10/2014

I rated the book a five because it made me laugh, how they changed the points of view,and it's amazing characters. 5 stars.

Kevin M. commented on 1/10/2014

The book was sometimes really sad and that mad me a little mad. And I loved the action scene where August lost his glasses it was really exciting. 4 stars.

Harith P. commented on 1/10/2014

The book is interesting ,i couldnt stop reading the book. It was sad and funny some times. 5 stars.

Vicky P. commented on 1/10/2014

I thought this book was really sad that people made fun of a boys facial problems. It was a really good book though. 4 stars.

Om B. commented on 1/10/2014

I liked this book because it was exciting and suspenceful. It was also sad.4 stars.

Naiya P. commented on 1/13/2014

OMG this book is amazing and funny that i ever read. 5 stars.

Kunjal P. commented on 1/17/2014

i love this book so much. it is now my favorite book. i really like how everyone sticked up for auggie and became friends with him even though he was deformed. i felt so bad for auggie at first that everyone was teasing him but things turned out better for auggie. i really love this book and recommend it for you or anyone. i love this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars.

Anami P. commented on 2/18/2014

This book was very well written and carried and important message. I love all the character's personalities. My favorite character not counting Auggie would be Via. I love how she is always there for him. It was so sad when Daisy died. I was happy when Auggie and his family got their new dog.I loved this book and I give it a rating of 5 stars.

Zach M. commented on 2/26/2014

It was awesome. 4 stars.

Nick C. commented on 2/26/2014

I gave it a 5 because I liked the book cause its about a kid named August and it talks about his life and whats its about being a messed up kid. 5 stars.







 

 


No comments: