The Apothecary
Follows a 14-year-old American girl whose life unexpectedly transforms when she moves to London in 1952 and gets swept up in a race to save the world from nuclear war.
If you have general comments or questions, please leave them on the Caudill Club home page.
If you've read the book, please fill out your
Feedback Form here!
Susan J. commented on 11/9/2013
Poor Janie! She had to move against her will because her parents were
(Spoiler). But when she goes to London, nothing gets better. But at
the end she shows young readers that anyone can make a difference. They
just have to try. 4 stars.
Kesha P. commented on 11/19/2013
Can't wait to read the sequel. An amazing book about Janie and Bengemin. 5 stars.
Natalia G. commented on 12/15/2013
I give it five stars because it is a good book. 1 thing I like about is when Benjamin met Janie. 5stars
Jenna E. commented on 1/4/2014
Gosh i really loved it this book its really good, If you like spy's read this BOOK!!!!! And I love the ending. 5 stars.
Anami P. commented on 1/9/2014
This
book was full of action and suspense.It was really hard to put this
book down.I loved the way the author described the plot and the
characters.This book was interesting.I could imagine the story going
on.These are the reasons why I rated this book 5 stars.
Jayden S. commented on 1/10/2014
I
thought this book was very interesting. With all the potions and the
magical book, its quite a book. I loved the fact that they did all this
stuff to protect 1 little book. Forgetting the fact that you can make
potions that could win the war. 5 stars.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.