The Running Dream
When a school bus accident leaves 16-year-old Jessica an amputee, she returns to school with a prosthetic limb and her track team finds a way to help rekindle her dream of running again.
If you have general comments or questions, please leave them on the Caudill Club home page.
If you've read the book, please fill out your
Feedback Form here!
Kunjal P. commented on 10/11/2013
I think the Running Dream was a sad but inspiring book. I think the book was telling us to never give up because Jessica never gave up. I really love this book and recommend it for people that like sad but inspiring books! 5 stars.
Katie H. commented on 10/11/2013
I liked the part when (spoiler) and had to accomplish her goals and challenges. I really love this book and recommend it for you who like sad stories. 5 stars.
Xiomara M. commented on 1/17/2014
I loved this book! I could not stop reading it! 5 stars.
Claudia R. commented on 10/22/2013
i
would give this book a five because i really love books that inspire
people and that teach you to never give up on what you love to do. Even
though jessica lost her leg she didn't give up running because she loved
it. This book was also really sad. I almost cried at the part when
[spoiler]. 5 stars.
Natalia G. commented on 11/27/2013
I
TOTALLY give this book 5 stars!!!!!! It was amazing and heartbreaking.
Jessica followed her dreams and NEVER gave up.But I still feel bad about
her friend (Lucy) and the accident. TOTALLY 5 stars!!! AMAZING
Gabrielle E. commented on 12/3/2013
This BOOK was AWESOME!!!! Jessica never gave up on running. Though her
friend died in the accident...(Lucy) Other than that it was AWESOME!! 5 stars.
Alexa J. commented on 1/22/2014
I
love this book. The part I love in this book i that Jessica completes
something that is really hard to do. I love the end her new starting
line. I found this book to inspire people to never give up on there
dream. 5 stars.
Anami P. commented on 2/18/2014
This book was extremely inspiring.It told the reader that no matter how
big the problem is you shouldn't give up.I loved the message of the
book.It was really hard to put down.It was full of suspense.I also loved
Jessica's personality.That is why I rated this book 5 stars.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.