Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blizzard of Glass: The Halifax Explosion of 1917


Blizzard of Glass: The Halifax Explosion of 1917

On December 6, 1917, two ships collided in Halifax Harbour, resulting in the largest man-made explosion until the detonation of the atomic bomb.

If you have general comments or questions, please leave them on the Caudill Club home page.

If you've read the book, please fill out your Feedback Form here!

Utsa B. commented on 12/2/2013

This book has a lot of info on the blast of Halifax. I like it because it has some of the details but not enough to satisfy me. That is the reason why I give it 4 stars.

Maryjo C. commented on 1/10/2013

I liked this book because it was exciting and suspenceful. It was also sad.  4 stars.

Jake C. commented on 1/28/2014

I found this book a little depressing because it was a sad story and also a true story. The book was extremely filled with details which made it somewhat boring to read. 3 stars.

No comments: