Use the menu on the right to find the book titles. On each page, you'll find a summary of the plot, a picture of its cover and a place to write your review and rate the book. You'll also find links to Web sites that are related to the book. You can even go right to our online catalog to place a hold by clicking on the underlined title!
If you have ideas about what else you'd like to see on the page, please let me know!
I have a question to get you started: I've been (or will be) talking to lots of you during school visits and here at the library. I'm curious -- what books are you looking forward most to reading? Or which ones would you definitely recommend? (To post a Comment, you'll be asked to select an identity. Just pick the button that says "Name/URL" and type your first name and last initial into the box. Ignore the URL box.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!