Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Voting Is Now Open!

It's time to vote for your favorite Caudill Club book! If you've read or listened to at least three of the nominated books, vote now using the ballot below. Come back in mid-March to learn the winning book.


YOU MUST CAST YOUR VOTE BEFORE 9 P.M. ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012.

Caudill Club Ballot

Of course, just because voting has started it doesn't mean you have to stop reading! Keep those comments and feedback forms coming in! (And remember that I'll need to have ten Feedback Forms from you if you want to earn a copy of the winning book. If you want to check to see how many you've submitted, just email me at smclaughlin@dppl.org.)

6 comments:

Ellie G. said...

Voting is going to be soooo hard this year!! I have almost read all the books and I can't deside witch one!

Ellie G said...

When do we find out the winner?!

Mrs. M said...

The winning book will be announced sometime in mid-March. I'll post it here just as soon as I learn what it is!!

EllieG said...

thanks!!!

vadym bartish said...

what book is in the lide

Mrs. M said...

The winning book will be announced Friday, March 17. I'll post it here as soon as I know what it is! (I'm dying to know myself...)

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!