Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Light by Rebecca Stead

First Light by Rebecca Stead

When 12-year-old Peter and his family arrive in Greenland for his father's research, he stumbles upon a long-buried secret and begins an unimaginable adventure.

Web Resources

Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very confusing and I recomend not to read it. it may sound good but it isn't no matter what

Haley S said...

2 stars. It was alright. Most of the book was boring, and it got a little better at the end. I don't think the author tells enough about what is happening to the characters.

Sean F said...

5 stars. I liked this book because I love science-fiction. I also like Peter's search for why he is having wierd headaches.

Connor M. said...

no stars because even the stars some people gave it got confused and walked away so they could read Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life

Eric H said...

5 stars. This was an awesome book, and I hope it wins the award. I thought Thea was more interesting than Peter.

Allison W said...

5 stars. First Light was a really good book because it told about the story from a girl living under the earth and a boy who lives in New York. It was really interesting to hear both of their stories and see how they combined.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!