Greetings from Nowhere by Barbara O'ConnorWhen some unexpected guests arrive at her Sleepy Time Motel in the Great Smoky Mountains, Aggie, a lonely widow, forms powerful friendships with these strangers that forever change her life--and the lives of those around her.
Web Resources
Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!
13 comments:
I love Loretta and how she is so set on going to all the places her mother visted and i love how the auther divided the book into different perpective of the kids and Agggie a great book. 5 stars.
I loved this book! It's so interesting but kind of boring. I still loved it!
This book is good because it was really sad and interesting. 5 stars.
This book sounds very good. I will probobly like it
I gave it that rate because it talks about an old motel that got bought by a man and his son Willow did not what to have a new live in a motel. I loved that book so much I recommonded this book to my whole class. That book was awesome. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 stars.
LOVE IT
5 STARS
I REALLY LOVED IT 4 STARS
I LOVE THIS BOOK I WILL GIVE IT FIVE STARS EVERYONE WHO LOVES TO READ THIS CAN BE YOUR BOOK.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING BOOK EVERYONE
This book is great it is about four people who have struggle in their life and all end up meeting at the same place, the sleepy time motel. The motel owner, Aggie, can't keep up with all of the renovations at the motel because her husband, Harold, died. 4 stars.
The book Greeting from Nowhere was very good in my opinion. i liked the ending of the story were they all become very close friends. 4 stars.
It was cool how all of a sudden people wanted to come to the hotel. It was also cool that someone wanted to buy it. 5 stars.
I loved this book! It was really interesting. Hope you like it! 5 stars.
I GOT TO SAY I LIKE THIS BOOK I READ IT ONE MORE TIME DIDNT LIKE IT THAT MUCH :( 3 stars.
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!