Saturday, January 1, 2011

Heart of a Shepherd by Rosanne Parry

Heart of a Shepherd by Rosanne Parry

Ignatius "Brother" Alderman, nearly twelve, promises to help his grandparents keep the family's Oregon ranch the same while his brothers are away and his father is deployed to Iraq, but as he comes to accept the inevitability of change, he also sees the man he is meant to be.

Web Resources

Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

7 comments:

Chloe W. said...

Mrs. M, I'm really interested in this book, but I'm not sure if it's the right reading level. Can you please tell me the lexile?

Mrs. M said...

Chloe, The Lexile for Heart of a Shepherd is 850.

Vadym B. said...

i really liked the book beacouse it shows that when your twelev you still can chang your self. 5 stars.

MARIA M said...

MRS.M WHAT IS THE LEXILE FOR THIS BOOK I AM RELLY LOOKING FORERED TO READING THIS BOOK
:D :D

Mrs. M said...

Hi Maria,
Please read my answer to Chloe's question about the Lexile level. I'll look forward to getting a Feedback Form from you when you've finished this book!

MARIA M said...

I LOVE THIS BOOK I LIKE HOW IT TELLS YOU THAT YOU CAN ALSO CHANGE YOUR SELF. I GIVE THIS BOOK 5 STARS

Anami P. said...

This book was really descriptive! 4 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!