One-Handed Catch by MJ Auch
After losing his hand in an accident in his father's butcher shop in 1946, sixth-grader Norman uses hard work and humor to learn to live with his disability and to succeed at baseball, art, and other activities.
Web Resources
Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

25 comments:
This is a book I can't wait to read in this school year.
How do you like One-Handed Catch?
The One Handed Catch sounds like a great book.I Really want to read it!
This sounds like a great book.I really want to read this book.
Nicholas S,
I liked this book very much!
The One Handed Catch sounds like a sad and an interesting book to read! I really want to see how the book really turns out!
I really want to read this book.
I want to read this book because I want to see how he plays baseball with one hand.
This book looks so cool.
I really want to read one handed catch.
These book looks so cool.
This book must sound disgusting when he lost his hand but interesting.
I read this book it is awesome!!!!!!
I cant wait to check this book out, it sounds like a great book. i cant believe that he got his hand caught in the meat grinder. how did he make the one handed catch
this book sounds so interesting and cool and cant wait read it it sounds like a emotional book but i want to see how brave he is after and i want to see all the things what he can do with one arm!!!!
This sounds like a good book
Like I said in a comment for The Girl Who Threw Butterflies, I'm not really a fan of baseball but this sounds like a really good book.
i liked becouse it is a great and it is about baseball. 5 stars.
I feel bad because it really happened to someone that is what is this book based off.
If you want to know what im talking about read the Autors note pg.247 and 248
5 stars
It was a very interesting book about a boy who loses his hand in a meat grinder. He loves baseball and art. Suprisingly, nothing stopped him from trying out for the baseball team. He made it and was amazing and one of the best. It was an inspiring story. 5 stars.
mrs.m do you like this book i shur do love this book i give this book 5 stars
5 stars
It is a very inspiring book about a boy who is suddenly handicapped and has to relearn how to do almost everything. This book is really interesting and keeps your interest. 3 stars.
It was a amazing how he learned how to play baseball with one hand. It was a fantastic book. 5 stars.
I love the one brother saved the other brother
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!