Sunday, January 1, 2012

Anything but Typical


Anything But Typical
Jason, a twelve-year-old autistic boy who wants to become a writer, relates what his life is lik as he tries to make sense of his world.

Author's Website 

Watch Nora Baskin discuss Anything But Typical




Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here!

13 comments:

Nikhil J. said...

I feel bad for those who have disabilities. I liked this book because even if Jason got made fun of he wouldn't mind it. He would feel sorry if he did something bad. 5 stars.

Alexandra J. said...

I had a hard time connecting to the main charactor. I just wasn't interested as much as the other titles. 2 stars.

Eric E. said...

Well i liked that jason likes to write and manges to get a friend in the book. So i liked that he had disabilitys and dealed with it. 4 stars.

Austin J. said...

I give it 3 stars because I got really confused of what happened, what was Jason dreaming, and what is happening. I like it because even though Jason is autistic he could still do pretty amazing stuff like write stories. 3 stars

Lacey A. said...

I think it gets 3 case it was great book and is one of my best bookd i havr read. i could not put the book down. 3 stars.

Chloe W. said...

I liked this book because I thought it was interesting how Jason saw things different from other people. its like he thinks of the world as this big ball of wonder. 5 stars.

Itzel G. said...

I gave it becuase i like it when he find out about to meet about the people. 5 stars.

Yamileth C. said...

this book is so sad but its very good and interesting because Austin finds a friend at the end! 5 stars.

Maria M. said...

This book is very good. The reason i gave it five stars is because it had good deatails, and good discription. 5 stars.

Jenna E. said...

This book is#1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know that one child or a girl can make a big difference. 5 stars.

Jenna E. said...

Wow, I feel very bad for Jason it was not his fault he he is autistic! He doesn't even fight back even if he is called names. 5 stars.

Kesha P. said...

I really feel bad for Jason. 5 stars.

Sarah S. said...

I was happy when Jason got a friend. It's not fair that he got a friend in the first place because the person didn't know that he was disabled. It is a good thing she accepted him the way he was. The book is so much like the book Rules. I give this book a 4 because I liked it, but it had a lot of detail. I can see that people with disables sometimes have a hard time finding friends. 4 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!