Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bounce

Bounce
Thirteen-year-old Evyn's world is turned upside-down when her father, widowed since she was a toddler, suddenly decides to remarry a woman with six children, move with Ev and her brother from Maine to Boston, and enroll her in private school.

Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here!

8 comments:

Kriti P. said...

i Rated this book a 4 because it was a entertaining book. Also because it had some bad words.

Kripa K. said...

I rated Bounce 4 stars because it is very interesting but it"s also a little inappropriate.Also it's slow paced and boring for a little while.

Reilly O. said...

I think this was a good book and I enjoyed it a lot.

Lena A. said...

4 because great book but inapropite words. 4 stars.

Maria M. said...

i didnt relly like this becase fist it was young adult but ok. 3 stars.

Nicole P. said...

This book is very good. It describes my best friends life perfectly. Evyn is a great fit for the main character. But the book was slow at times. 4 stars.

Rainbow Gir said...

I read about a quarter of the book, I didn't like it though. If I had to rate it it would be about 1 and a half.

Jenna E. said...

I love this book I say 5 stars. Evyn and I kinda have the same life!

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!