The Year Money Grew on TreesIn early 1980s New Mexico, thirteen-year-old Jackson Jones recruits his cousins and sisters to help tend an elderly neighbor's neglected apple orchard for the chance to make big money and, perhaps, to own the orchard.
Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here!
7 comments:
I can really connect to this book. When I was younger, my family and I would go to an apple orchard where we could pick our own apples. I can't belive you can make over $9,000 by selling apples! 5 stars.
Really funny. My favorite character is Jackson. 5 stars!!!
I gave it 5 stars because my family can relate to this book. Also because it was a funny book and I love funny books. 5 stars.
This book was AWESOME. It's also cool how the author makes a really good book about a boy who just can't say no to things and how he deals with owning a apple orchard. 5 stars.
It was a very good book and it is nice that even if something goes wrong they still work together and finish the Apple Farm. 5 stars.
This book is not just plain old awesome, its a book with 5 STAR AWESOME!!!!! Its unbelievable how you can make over $8000 worth of apples!!
5 stars.
I loved the book. It was really exciting to see if Jackson made the 8,000 dollars. I can't believe she tricked him and wasn't going to give him the apple farm.It was such a good book, it had some suspense. It seemed like an impossible job for the kids to take care of an apple farm. I was happy when in the end, Jackson got the apple farm,but Amy won't be helping next year I guess. I give this book an awesome 5. It would be a 10 if I could.
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!