Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Mozart Question by Michael Morpurgo

The Mozart Question by Michael Morpurgo

A young journalist goes to Italy to interview a famous violinist who had been in a Nazi concentration camp and blurts out the one question she was told not to ask him.

Web Resources

Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

19 comments:

Madeline B said...

5 stars. I gave it a 5 because it was very descriptive. I also gave it a 5 because i LOVE music plus i think it was a awesome book.

Haley S said...

2 stars. I don't care for short books like this one very much. The pictures were interesting, but I didn't like the plot and storyline.

Brendan M said...

4 stars. I thought it was a good short book. It wasn't the greatest book because it could've been longer. I especially like when he is telling the story about him.

Sean F said...

3 stars. I didn't like how short it was and all that happened so quickly. Although I did like the humor at the end.

John D said...

5 stars. I thought is was an awesome book! I thought is was really interesting.

Colleen R said...

3 stars. It was good but bad because i didn't get what the mozart question was. I liked how he acted kinda tough but then he told this sad story.

Eric H said...

3 stars. It was too short. I also didn't understand what the Mozart Question was.

Haripriya M said...

5 stars. I absolutely loved this book because it was not full of details. It was short and meaningful. It was very touching that the mother and father had a reunion with the teacher of the violinist (main character).

Zoya M. said...

4 stars. It was good book. But I did not like the fact that the book was so short. Plus the picture were really awesome. And I never got to find out what the mozart question was.

Connor M. said...

4 stars also this book could have been a long novel if the author wanted to. It ended to fast but it was very very ver.... good!

Connor M. said...

Zoya M. the mozart question is why don't you play mozart. he promised his father he would never play it as long as he was alive.

Bhagirath M said...

5 stars. I liked this book because it was brief and the plot was brilliantly told. I could not put the book down, once I started reading it. I feel sad for Paolo's parents and his violin teacher because ... (SPOILER!)

Anonymous said...

Story is good. However, I think the children are to young to read about the stench and smoke coming from cremetory. That part is more high school level.

Jordan S said...

5 stars. I found it interesting because I was at the point where I was doing holocaust books in school. They found a violin and liked it.

Darla A said...

5 stars. I like this book because she gets nerves for the interview because i would get nerves to.

Jennifer B said...

4 stars. I like this book because it's like a mystery. I recommend this book.

Valeria C said...

5 stars. I gave a 5 because it was interesting. It was interesting because it was like a story at the end.

Jennifer S said...

5 stars. I think ''The Morzart Question'' should get 5 stars because it was interesting. And because it was full of secrets.

Sandy I said...

4 stars. I gave it this rating because it was like a mystery. And another reason I gave it this rating is because it was enteresting.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!