When her father begins a long-distance romance with a Washington, D.C. zookeeper, 12-year-old Frankie tries to end the relationship by sending phony emails.
5 stars. i liked this book because i felt like i was Frankie writing the letters to Ratlady. I recommend this book because you will never want to stop reading an awesome book.
5 stars. I gave naked mole rat letters [5 stars] because I thought the book was funny because how she writes all her letters like when she said my brothers have a horrible diease and needed secial care. I thought that was funny.
2 stars. I didn't like the way it was written as emails and diary entries. I also thought that Frankie was pretty stupid to tell all those lies and ruin her life like she did.
3 stars. I gave it three stars because I thought that the ending was not that great. It leaves the reader with many questions. Over all, the story was good (especially Ayanna's advice).
3 stars. The Naked Mole Rat Letters was slow at times but I could feel the pain in Frankies writing. I thought it was a heartwarming story that was well written.
5 stars. I gave the rating a 5 because I thought it was an interesting book and story. The story interested me because Frankie was always getting in trouble, and making up lies just so her dad wouldn't fall in love. I think the whole book was the climax to me. I hope you all enjoyed the book.
5 stars. I gave it this rating because the book has alot of lies and it reminds me of my self.Another reason i gave it this rating is because it haus alot of funny things thats why I gave it this rating.
5 stars. The naked mole rat letters i like when Frankie Wallop is E- mails the rat lady and the funny comments that frankie is tying to get Rat L. Away from Robert Wallop and The bad boy Jonny Nye that likes frankie
5 stars. I lovedddd this book!!! Its kind of sad because the girl doesnt want the dad to marry this women. She talk to her from letters and its better then the sound of the title!
28 comments:
What do you think of it. I just stared it. I picked it because I looked funny, is it?
Yes, it's quite funny!
I love the book I am almost doone with it! 5 stars so far!
I just finished it!! It was a great book, fast easy read!
Ellie,
I'm really glad you liked it! Don't forget to fill out a Feedback Form!!
5 stars. i liked this book because i felt like i was Frankie writing the letters to Ratlady. I recommend this book because you will never want to stop reading an awesome book.
5 stars. It is funny! I love books that have diarys in it!A great book for kids! It has my vote!
2 stars. I thought it was a good book. It was kind of girly though.
5 stars. This is a very funny book. I liked it because each time the girl lied to her dad's new girlfreind she kept figuring out it was her.
5 stars. I loved the book so much i would marry it. I loved it because it was very happy and sad at the same time.
5 stars. I gave naked mole rat letters [5 stars] because I thought the book was funny because how she writes all her letters like when she said my brothers have a horrible diease and needed secial care. I thought that was funny.
2 stars. I didn't like the way it was written as emails and diary entries. I also thought that Frankie was pretty stupid to tell all those lies and ruin her life like she did.
3 stars. I gave it three stars because I thought that the ending was not that great. It leaves the reader with many questions. Over all, the story was good (especially Ayanna's advice).
3 stars. The Naked Mole Rat Letters was slow at times but I could feel the pain in Frankies writing. I thought it was a heartwarming story that was well written.
5 stars. I gave the rating a 5 because I thought it was an interesting book and story. The story interested me because Frankie was always getting in trouble, and making up lies just so her dad wouldn't fall in love. I think the whole book was the climax to me. I hope you all enjoyed the book.
4 stars. I think this book should have 4 stars because it's very dramatic and funny. Also because there was many lies and a lot of drama.
5 stars. I liked it. It was good.
5 stars. I like it beocase it is a interesting book. Plus the book has a lot of lyes.
5 stars. I gave it this rating because the book has alot of lies and it reminds me of my self.Another reason i gave it this rating is because it haus alot of funny
things thats why I gave it this rating.
4 stars. I put 4 because is entertaning and cool.
5 stars. It was asome and cool and funny.
4 stars. this book is interesting. I recommend it.
5 stars. The naked mole rat letters is a fun book because. Franky is trying to get rid of someone.
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 stars!
5 stars. I gave this book a 5 because it was really interesting. And it was really funny.
5 stars. The naked mole rat letters i like when Frankie Wallop is E- mails the rat lady and the funny comments that frankie is tying to get Rat L. Away from Robert Wallop and The bad boy Jonny Nye that likes frankie
5 stars. I love this book because it is interrest.And because they always are sending messages.
5 stars. I lovedddd this book!!! Its kind of sad because the girl doesnt want the dad to marry this women. She talk to her from letters and its better then the sound of the title!
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!