Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas

The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas

A young thief is drawn into a life of magic and adventure after picking the pocket of the powerful wizard Nevery Flinglas, who has returned from exile to attempt to reverse the troubling decline of magic in Wellmet City.

Web Resources

Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

12 comments:

Ella B. said...

I think it was all not interesting in the begining but if you keep reading you can not put it down theres alot of aventure and your are always hooked on finding out what kind of truoble Conn gets in to next, recommened this to anyone who likes Harry Potter books. 4 stars

joshua p said...

This book sounds really good I can't wait to read it.

Isaac said...

i think magic thief is the book i was looking for my entire life

Danielle K said...

I hope to get a chance to read it! Sounds interesting!!! :P

Emiliano R. said...

I LOVE the book so much!I am wondering what is going to happen?I recommend it to everyone

SKYLAR D said...

THIS BOOK LOOKS AWESOME AND WORTH READING FROM THE TITLE!

Anonymous said...

I hope this is one good book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maria m said...

Magic thif was amazing if any one likes books you would want to check this out at the dppl puplic libary:):)!!!

maria m said...

also 5 stars for this book

Anami P. said...

This book was really interesting.The parts where Conn was alone and was spying on underlord Crowe would be really scary.I couldn't put this book down! I hope that you love this book too!
5 stars.

Vadym B. said...

the book was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars.

Maria M. said...

the magic thif was amazing it was like harry poter. 5 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!