Saturday, January 1, 2011

Peak by Roland Smith

Peak by Roland Smith

After being arrested for scaling a New York City skyscraper, fourteen-year-old Peak Marcello attempts to be the youngest person to reach the top of Mount Everest.

Web Resources 

Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

18 comments:

Allie S. said...

I think Peak may be a good book because it sounds interesting.

Aidan G. said...

What is this book about and why should I read it? Is it cool?

Mrs. M said...

Hi Aidan,
Please read the description of the book next to the picture of the book's cover above. It *is* a very cool book, I think!

eric.f said...

This looks like a good book.

Sophie D said...

I really want to read this one! It seems really interesting! What do you think Mrs. M?

Jake i. said...

Adain I am thinking about reading it.

Mrs. M said...

Sophie,
I really enjoyed Peak. It was full of adventure and I learned a lot of really fun stuff about mountain climbing. I couldn't stop reading it...

Aliyah P. said...

I read part of the book and it's really good. It's really adventurous and cool. I think lots of people will enjoy Peak

Marilyn N said...

I think that it will be a cool book to read!!!!!!

Estefany C. said...

I think it is a awsome book

Marilyn N said...

I want to know if this is a good book

Mrs. M said...

Marilyn, I think it's an excellent book. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Vadym B. said...

i really liked Peak becouse i learned that it is really really really dangres to climb MT EVREST and that its hard to breath when you get higher and higher. 5 stars.

Nicole B. said...

I LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maria m said...

i love peak becuse it tought me that it is vary dangeras to climed moutans

maria m said...

also 5 stars

Nicole B. said...

It was an amazing book. I never realized how hard it is to climb Mt. Everest. 5 stars.

Maria M. said...

I was amazed that it is dangerous to climb mountains. I thought it was easy to climb mountains. I loved it. 5 stars

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!