Saturday, January 1, 2011

Every Soul a Star by Wendy Mass

Every Soul a Star by Wendy Mass

Ally, Bree, and Jack meet at the one place the Great Eclipse can be seen in totality, each carrying the burden of different personal problems, which become dim when compared to the task they embark upon and the friendship they find.

Web Resources

Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

23 comments:

Allie.S said...

I've read last year's Caudill book by Wendy Mass and the sequel to 11 b-days.

Justine P said...

Im super excited to read this once I get it!!!!!:)

Ashley S. said...

I have read 11 birthdays, and i just finished Finally. I am looking forward to read Every Soul is a Star. I love the author Wendy Mass , she make books come alive!

Mackenzie.H said...

This book sounds AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ']

Ryki S said...

I really want to read this book.It sounds really good:)

Estefany C. said...

i think that this book it only talks about stars

Hazel M. said...

I didn't really like science but when I read this book I learned a whole lot more! I really like how each kid has a different story and how they get combined. 5 stars.

SKYLAR D said...

I WOULD LOVE THIS BOOK

Allison Z. said...

I love it! ITs a wonderful book and its also a good story about friends. 5 stars.

Chloe W. said...

I have read Finally and I love Wendy Mass, so I really can't wait to start reading Every Soul a Star. It should be a fantastic book!

Vadym B. said...

I loved the book becouse it was about eclipses and it was about friends. 5 stars.

Victoria R. said...

I think it was a really good book because it surprised me at the end and I like surprise. 5 stars.

Nicole B. said...

I luv it so much i totally give it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nicole B. said...

It was such an interesting book!
I liked how Ally, Bree and Jack all had different personalities. 5 stars.

Maria M said...

this book is so amazing i just love Ally,and Bree. i give this book 5 stars

Mrs. M said...

Hi Maria M,
I'm so glad you're enjoying the Caudill books! Just a quick reminder that when you've finished reading a book, please use the Feedback Form to give it your rating. Please keep comments for questions like you have for Heart of a Shepherd. Keep up the good reading!

Justin E. said...

I am trying to read 10 of the books in the Caudill Club. Do you happen to get the winning book this year if you read 10 books?

Justin E. said...

A good book. Not one of the best I read though. I wish the author put something more about ally's meteorite. 3 stars.

Mrs. M said...

Hi Justin,
Yes, you will receive a copy of the winning book so long as you submit a Feedback Form for the 10 books you read. I'm glad you're going for this, and I hope you enjoy your reading!

Alexandra J. said...

I love how Wendy Mass makes the book flow. The charectors are so different but in a same way similar. Wendy Mass has made a new hit. 5 stars

Brittany B. said...

Every Soul A Star is a good book. It's about people named Jack, Ally, and Bree, who don't know each other. It's Ally's campground, Bree is moving there, and Jack is going on a field trip there. They all end up being great friends. 4 stars.

Anami P. said...

I LOVE this book!!!! It is so interesting.The characters are really cool.I think that you will love this book too! 5 stars.

Maria M. said...

i love every soul of star it was like a magnet when i saw it and i love ally and bree there also like me i love to look at stars. 4 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!