Saturday, January 1, 2011

Extra Credit by Andrew Clements

Extra Credit by Andrew Clements

As letters flow back and forth – between the prairies of Illinois and the mountains of Afghanistan – sixth -grader Abby, ten-year-old Amira, and eleven-year-old Sadeed begin to speak and listen to each other.


Web Resources

Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

19 comments:

Ella B. said...

I just love how Abby is in love with nature and her love for being outside i was hooked by the second sentence of the book and want to read every single of the letters they send i also was really on to finding out if Abby was going to past 6th grade i think it was a great book and recommend it to everyone who loves reading -- 5 stars.

Thomas S said...

I really want to read this book.

GinoM. said...

Extra Credit sounds really really cool because a girl and a boy are sending letters across the world

Justine P said...

My cousin read this book she really didn't want to read it but when she actually read it she loved it!!!! I think i wanna read this book too.:D

Taylor M. said...

It is a sad book and cool. I really recommend this book to anyone. 5 stars.

Becca S said...

I loved the book but it took a while to like but at the end it was so great!

Anonymous said...

This is pretty funny and very interesting. Abby is alot like me. She loves nature and being out. I think alot of readers will like this book.

samantha I said...

I CANT WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK IT SOUNDS SO GOOD.

Becca S. said...

I loved how Abby changed from the beginning to the end. I also like how the author helped me understand the book more. 4 stars.

skylar. d. said...

hay this sounds like a great book to read so i will and i will like it i hope because it sounds and looks good

Vadym B. said...

l liked because in second grade we allso wrote letters to other people. 5 stars.

Nicole B. said...

I love the part when they send each other special things. 4 stars.

Nicole B. said...

It is very interesting to think these letters are going around the world. I loved the part that he told the truth. 4 stars.

Maria M said...

i just love how Abby is in love with nature and outside and i just love the book i would read every singl day i finished in about 5 days and just love this book and i think that i can be just like Abby becuse i love nature my favorite 3 animal would be a Bird,Bunnie,Rabbite.

Samantha B. said...

It's pretty good. It's sad how a girl almost fails 6th grade. Luckily she [SPOILER!] ops! I shouldn't have told you that. 3 stars

Anami P. said...

When I first started this book I thought it would be really boring!!!As I started reading the second or third chapter I got really engrossed in it. I just couldn't get my nose out of this awesome book!!!As I progressed on the fourth or fifth chapter I was really pondering if Abby would get through sixth grade or not? The letters that Abby and Sadeed wrote were very descriptive and so detailed that I could imagine the whole scene in my head.Extra Credit was so exciting that I finished the whole book in 1 hour!After reading this book I felt good that I read it.I recommend this unbelievable exciting book to readers who love to read!!!!!!!I totally rate this book 5 STARS!!!!!!!Hope that you love this book too!!!!!!! 5 stars.

Justin E. said...

I loved this book when I read it. Andrew Clements is a very good author. I say this was one of his best books! 4 stars.

Allie S. said...

I like Andrew Clements volute this does not seem like a good book.

Nicole P. said...

I enjoyed this book. It was slow but very good. I recommend it. 3 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!