Saturday, January 1, 2011

Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin

Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin

Minli, an adventurous girl from a poor village, buys a magical goldfish, and then joins a dragon who cannot fly on a quest to find the Old Man of the Moon.

Web Resources


Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

8 comments:

Jordan said...

It was such a great book .The dad tells a lot of stories.

Chloe W. said...

I've read a short version of this book and I loved it, so I can't wait to start reading this book!

Fernando F. said...

Thia was a really adventurous book and I really enjoyed it. This book should be chosen for the Caudill award. 5 stars.

Michael B. said...

This is a very interesting fantasy book about a poor family who's daughter searches for a way to help her family. This is a great free reading book. 4 stars.

MARIA M said...

THIS IS A VARY FANTASTIC BOOK BUT I FELT BAD BECUSE THE FAMILY WAS POOR 4 STARS

Danny H. said...

the book was very exciting of how one girl ruined her family fortune and got it back time 100. It is a great adventure book on how she got where she is now. 4 stars.

Anami P. said...

I think that this book is really interesting!!!The stories that Minli's father told were so descriptive I could picture it in my head.I also thought that the illustrations were magnificent!!!! 5 stars.

Maria M. said...

I liked this book but I felt bad because the family was very poor. 5 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!