Wild Things by Clay CarmichaelStubborn, self-reliant, eleven-year-old Zoe, recently orphaned, moves to the country to live with her prickly half-uncle and together they learn about trust and the strength of family.
Web Resources
Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!
15 comments:
I gave this 5 stars because i thought it was a really good book. My other reason is I just love the book and i thought it was a really good book!!!!=^) 5 stars.
I want to read this book because it looks really good.
I am reading this book now and it's pretty good. I am not that far in to the book yet but I am sure it will be a 5 star book when I get further into it.
I loved this book!!! I liked how independent Zoe was, it made the book unpredictable. I liked how some chapters were in the perspective of her cat. 5 stars.
I'm planning to read this book soon. Alexia and I are gonna read it because its sound AWESOME!! :P
I'm planning on reading this book soon. Nicole and I are going to read it because it sounds AWESOME!! :P
5 stars. I loved it. Wild Things was awesome.
I really love this book! some of its mystey while theres action happening. 5 stars
I gave it this rating because I liked how the setting kept changing from Henry's house to the woods. I also liked how everyone had a happy Thanksgiving together. 3 stars.
I LIKE HOW EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY THANKS GIVING AND I ALSO LIKE THHE SETTING. 5 STARS
It is an interesting story about a girl who finds a cat and starts to take care of it. Her mother was mentally insane until she died then her uncle Henry took her into custody. 4 stars.
I thought this book wasn't bad, but not good either... I would recommend this book to a person who likes books about a girl and cat's adventure. Although I rated this book a 4, I would have rated this book 3.5. So in my opinion, it was an average book. 4 stars.
I think this book was good, but there were many boring parts. Some of the book made me want to read a lot, but most of the book made me want to close my eyes. I would recommend this book to people that like feeling about others. 3 stars.
Wild things was a book about a girl named Zoe who goes to live with her Uncle Henry and Zoe finds a cat, who doesn't have a name. I didn't really like this book because i don't really like cats. 2 stars.
I like the setting and how there thanks giving was. 5 stars.
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!