Saturday, January 1, 2011

Woods Runner by Gary Paulsen

Woods Runner by Gary Paulsen

From his 1776 Pennsylvania homestead, thirteen-year-old Samuel, a highly-skilled woodsman, sets out to rescue his parents from the band of British soldiers and Indians who kidnapped them after slaughtering most of their community.

Web Resources 

Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

18 comments:

Thomas S said...

I want to read this book.

Nicholas H said...

i would like to read peak soon.

eric.f said...

I like this book a lot

Theo F said...

This book sounds interesting

James S said...

I want it.

Becca S said...

I have the book but I have flipped through it but it looked kinda boring :(

Michael J said...

It sounds like an amazing plot.

Danny R. said...

I loved this book so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will read it again after I finish the rest of my books. My favorite character was Sam.
4 stars.

Nicole B. said...

LOVED IT

4 STARS

Lena A. said...

I am in the middle of it and it is great so far. i would recomendit to everyone.

Samantha B. said...

It has a lot of parts that put you in suspence. It also has a happy endding.5 stars.

Lena A. said...

It is a very nice and exciting. I think the book should be come a movie! 5 stars.

MARIA M said...

I LIKE THIS BOOK I HOPE IT COMES INTO MOVIES THETERS OR EVEN BETTER ON A MOVIE TO KEEP AT HOME. 5 STARS

Allie S said...

I don't know if this book good? Ms.M have you read it and liked it.

Mrs. M said...

Hi Allie,
Yes, I've read the book and I liked it a lot. It's historical fiction, fairly short, and a pretty exciting adventure. If it sounds good to you, give it a try!

Allie S. said...

Thanks Mrs.M for the advice!

Nicole B. said...

It was an O.K. book. But it wasn't my favorite book. 4 stars.

Anami P. said...

I didn't like this book because it was really boring! This book was not very interesting. 1 star.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!