Sunday, January 1, 2012

As Easy As Falling Off the Face of the Earth

As Easy As Falling Off the Face of the Earth
A teenaged boy encounters one comedic calamity after another when his train strands him in the middle of nowhere, and everything comes down to luck.

Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here! 

13 comments:

Alexandra J. said...

I loved the plot yet sometimes it was slow. I can relate to the main charactor's emotions. 4 stars.

nicole p said...

i am less than half way through the book and it is good so far. alexandra j. is that u ola??

Austin J. said...

I like how Dwight digs holes and then he just sits in them! LOL! I thought the book was funny! 5 stars

Nicole B. said...

I loved how the author made it really interesting. If your on a road trip you meet a lot of people. 5 stars.

Kriti P. said...

I rated this book a 5 stars because it was a funny book. I liked the part when dwight digs holes and then just sits in the which was creative but a little crazy. When dwight gets stranded in the middle of nowhere my reaction to that was OMG!!!

Nicole P. said...

this book was a slow read for me. it was interesting at some parts, but took me a while to read. i rated it 3 stars.

Reilly O. said...

It was a good book but it was kind of slow. I think the characters were realistic.

Maria M. said...

i give this book 5 stars because i thought it was funny when he left the train and then the train started to leave with out him! 5 stars.

Lena A. said...

Great and exciting book. 4 stars.

Maria M. said...

i give this book 4 stars. Because it was good but i think it was not very convicing. 4 stars.

Nikhil J. said...

I mean literally why would he open the letter then! I liked how funny it was also. 4 stars.

Jenna E. said...

Teaches about LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4stars

Anami P. said...

I didn't like this book a lot.It was not very interesting.It was only funny at the part when the train left him.This book didn't have enough details to paint a picture in my head.Also,it was a little bit confusing because the book would switch the characters in every chapter.I also didn't like the book because the plot was quite slow.This is why I gave this book a rating of 2 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!