Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dark Life

Dark Life
When fifteen-year-old Ty, who has always lived on the ocean floor, joins Topside girl Gemma in the frontier's underworld to seek and stop outlaws who threaten his home, they learn that the government may pose an even greater threat.

Don't forget it fill out your Feedback Form here!


5 comments:

David V. said...

Interesting book lot's of science fiction! 4 stars.

Kriti P. said...

I rated this book 5 stars because it is an interesting book. I also like this book because it is full of science fiction.

Nikhil J. said...

It was an awesome and epic book!!! I liked when they found out who Shade really is.
5 stars.

Austin J. said...

This book is awesome.It had a lot of science fiction! I got so excited while reading it!I recommend it! 5 stars.

Maria M. said...

this is not so great . i dont like it .
2 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!