Sunday, January 1, 2012

How to Survive Middle School

How to Survive Middle School
When thirteen-year-old David Greenberg's best friend makes the start of middle school even worse than he feared it could be, David becomes friends with Penny, who shares his love of television shows and posts one of their skits on YouTube, making them wildly popular--online, at least.

Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here!

15 comments:

Sophie D. said...

This is such a good book~everyone should read it!!!!! 5 stars.

Emiliano R. said...

I really like this book. I want to say something ITS AWSOME! 5 stars.

Alexa S. said...

The book was very good and had it's ups and downs. I really liked Hammy the hamster, he was so awesome! =D 5 stars.

Kriti P. said...

One of the things that was funny is davids cousin told him that the older kids will flush the 6th graders in the toilet, I think thats one of the reasons why david is scared about middle school.Also I thought the hamster was awesome. 5 stars

Dominika S. said...

This book is hilarious, yet shocking. It's so GOOD! 5 stars.

Marta T. said...

this book shows that some times you find best friends in hard times. I recommend this highly. 5 stars.

Aliyah B. said...

this book was funny
4 stars

Lacey A. said...

this book was not the best. it was ok 2 stars

vadym b said...

this book rocks it's funny and it also teaches you that you can't relaiy on others.

Kripa K. said...

I think this book is TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every one should TOTALLY read this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And Hammy the hamster is like TOTALLY AWESOME and CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5 stars.

Lena A. said...

I loved this book everyone should read it. 5 stars.

Brittney G. said...

This book is great and funny but i wouldn't give it a 5 because as i got further into the book it got a little boring. 4 stars.

Maria M. said...

not good but i think it is good. i thought it was acctualy about real people surviving school
3 stars

Nikhil J. said...

I love Hammy the hamster!!!!! david was only scared of middle school because of his cousin. I feel real bad for david because of what he has to go through. 5 stars.

Nicole P. said...

I liked this book. I think David was a good fit character for the book. I know how he feels when his bff goes girll crazzzy. I feel the same way but im a girl. Good book. 4 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!