Ninth Ward
In New Orleans' Ninth Ward, twelve-year-old Lanesha, who can see spirits, and her adopted grandmother have no choice but to stay and weather the storm as Hurricane Katrina bears down upon them.
Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here!

8 comments:
Great book. 4 stars.
I gave this book a 4 because i am mostly interested in mysteries but i also liked it. I felt sad about the part where [SPOILER]. I was mad when the helicopter didn't rescue them and they had to stay. Lanesha said that he did it on purpose but i am not sure.I also liked the part where Lanasha's mother saved her. Lanesha also made a new friend and i feel proud that she saved him and took care of him. 4 stars.
I thought this was a good book and I thought Lanesha was very brave.
great Book but a little sad and mad when they wouldn't let them on to the helicopter i had mixed emoions. 4 stars.
again dont like history sorry but dont like going back in time. 4 stars.
I wish there was another button that said 6 stars! I loved it!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars.
This book was really good but I think it was very sad.it is hard to live without a mother.I think Lanesha was extremely brave to save herself from Hurricane Katrina.it was a very descriptive story.I wish that this book was longer.These are the reasons why I give this book a rating of 5 stars!
It was good ! But not that good. 4 stars.
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!