Sunday, January 1, 2012

Shooting Kabul

Shooting Kabul
Escaping from Taliban-controlled Afghanistan in the summer of 2001, eleven-year-old Fadi and his family immigrate to the San Francisco Bay Area, where Fadi schemes to return to the Pakistani refugee camp where his little sister was accidentally left behind.

Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here!

7 comments:

Nicole B. said...

It was a really good book! I told all my friends they should read it. 4 stars.

Kriti P. said...

this was a good book but the book was a little slow paced. But the overall was good. 4STARS

Dominika S. said...

A great book with a twist. You should read it. 4 stars.

Nicole B. said...

It was scary when the little girl was alone. It is a really good book. 4 stars.

Jenna E. said...

Shows how life is! 5 stars

Anami P. said...

Shooting Kabul was very interesting.It had so many details.The book made me feel like I was there when it was happening.Also,it was a very touching book.The descriptive words painted a picture in my head.This is why I give this book a rating of 5 stars

Kesha P. said...

I love this book. 5 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!