I love the story of how Raina goes through the process of getting her teeth back. My favorite part is when the dentist puts the mold on Raina`s teeth. 5 stars.
I gave Smile a 5 star rating because, i think that it was entertaining and it made me read it multiple times. I think everyone should read this book cause thats how amazing it is.
I rated this book 5 stars because it was funny, entertaining and you could learn things from this book at the same time. I also liked this book because it was a comic book.
I really liked this book because it was just a fun book to read.I really was shocked when she fell and broke her teeth.I kept thinking she must feel so bad and if that happened to me it would be terrible.I liked when she got new friends and had a better time.I feel sympathy for the 6th grader.She was wrong to leave him hanging at the dance.In overall,I gave this book a 5.Hope that makes you smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a funny book but at the same time i feel bad for the author because the story is based on her life and it must of really hurt!this book is awesome. 5 stars.
I like this great book,Smile because of how she got her tooth fixed at the dentists hospital. It was long but now her teeth is ready to "smile"! 4 stars.
This book was interesting.The words made me feel like I was Raina.I felt bad for her because she had to go through so many dental problems.This book was also funny.Like when the dentist cleaned out her gums.When she saw them she fainted.This is why I gave this book a rating of 5 stars.
35 comments:
This book was funny and interesting. I recommend this book for everyone! 5 stars.
Best book ever! Funny but also gives information about things. 5 stars.
i cant believe that so much blood came when they were racing to her house and fell down and broke her two front tooth. 5 stars.
This book teaches you a lesson. I give it 5 stars.
the smile book was cool because it has comic or something plus it was very funny! I was keep reading it at home all the time and 5 stars!
I give this book 5 stars.I like the book because she tries to survive middle school when there is a lot of things happening. 5 stars.
It taught you a something. It was also a funny book like when the evil dentist bruised her gums. It was a very good book. 5 stars.
I feel so bad for Raina. But at the end, she looks so happy with her friends. 5 stars.
I love the story of how Raina goes through the process of getting her teeth back. My favorite part is when the dentist puts the mold on Raina`s teeth. 5 stars.
I can't believe this happened to a real person! I loved this book so much! 5 stars.
i did not like all of the drama.
it was a comic book with to many pictures.
2 stars.
even though this book is in comic form, its true. this book is hilaraus. 4 stars.
I gave Smile a 5 star rating because, i think that it was entertaining and it made me read it multiple times. I think everyone should read this book cause thats how amazing it is.
GOOD BOOK. 5 stars.
this book was funny and modern. this book should get a 4 from any one who reads it. 4 stars.
I like this book because of the great photos. I like how it is based on this one girl and her teeth. 5 stars.
Ditto on what lacey said. 4 stars.
I love this book! i read it all the time! part of the reason that I like it so much is that I had braces too. 5 stars.
I think she put problems where there aren't. Any I had braces they douns hurt at all.
3 stars.
I would rate this as a 5 becuase it is a grat book and has funny parts i like it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This book was ok. Although, I can't believe that the suthor has experienced this. 3 stars.
I rated this book 5 stars because it was funny, entertaining and you could learn things from this book at the same time. I also liked this book because it was a comic book.
Cannot wait 2 readd
I LOOOOOOVED this book! one of my favorites ever! 5 stars.
l really liked this book and I would totally recomend this to others .It is pretty cool that smile is a really story. 5 stars.
i like this book i dont like when the girl got braces i felt bad but i'd give this book 4 stars
It was a good book with some funny parts.
I really liked this book because it was just a fun book to read.I really was shocked when she fell and broke her teeth.I kept thinking she must feel so bad and if that happened to me it would be terrible.I liked when she got new friends and had a better time.I feel sympathy for the 6th grader.She was wrong to leave him hanging at the dance.In overall,I gave this book a 5.Hope that makes you smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a funny book but at the same time i feel bad for the author because the story is based on her life and it must of really hurt!this book is awesome. 5 stars.
THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING!!! because of how the author based the story on her teenage years .IT IS HALARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars.
I like this great book,Smile because of how she got her tooth fixed at the dentists hospital. It was long but now her teeth is ready to "smile"!
4 stars.
i love this book and the teeth should have not happened to her. 5 stars.
This book was really good. Raina Telgemeier tells the story of the history of her teeth. The book was a fast read, and i hope it wins. 5 stars.
I really liked it! I was really happy it was a graphic novel. 5 stars.
This book was interesting.The words made me feel like I was Raina.I felt bad for her because she had to go through so many dental problems.This book was also funny.Like when the dentist cleaned out her gums.When she saw them she fainted.This is why I gave this book a rating of 5 stars.
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!