Sunday, January 1, 2012

Turtle in Paradise

Turtle in Paradise
In 1935, when her mother gets a job housekeeping for a woman who does not like children, eleven-year-old Turtle is sent to stay with relatives she has never met in faraway Key West, Florida.

Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here!

9 comments:

Natalia S. said...

This book is so cool and interesting. When i read this it made me want to go to Florida. 5 stars.

Alexa S. said...

I thought the book was very good, it was heart-felt. Turtle was a courageous girl and always sees the bright side of people. 5 stars.

Aileen O. said...

i really liked this book. at the end I almost cried, but I still enjoyed reading it.
5 stars.

Kriti P. said...

I rated this book 5 stars because it was exciting and interesting . Even though I already went to Florida when I read this book it made me want to go to Florida even MORE!!!!

Aliyah P. said...

Real good. I LOVED Pudding, but i don;t know why! 4 stars.

Reilly O. said...

It was a good book but sad at the end. I liked the adventure part.

Brittney G. said...

This book is really sad but also really really good! 4 stars.

Nicole B. said...

It was a really good book! It was cool how she finally got along with the boys. 5 stars.

Nicole P. said...

I would could not take being seperated from my mom. But I know Turtles' mom needed the money. Not a bad book. 3 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!