Gossamer by Lois LowryA young apprentice dream-giver tries to save an eight-year-old boy from the effects of both his abusive past and the nightmares inflicted on him by the frightening Sinisteeds.
Web resources about this book and author
Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here!
6 people have read this book and the average rating is 3.7 stars.
11 comments:
Littlest One is funny! It's interesting and emotional.
I liked how they switched off: the boy, lady and dog - then Thin Elderly and Littlest One.
It was really sad and fun too. But it wasn't my type of book.
I gave it 4 stars. It was interesting but it isn't my favorite.
I gave it 3 stars. It was okay. It was really short and it was more of a bedtime story than a good read.
I gave it 4 stars. It's a little confusing but really good.
I gave it 4 stars. It was pretty good but very short. I like how the boy is tossing and turning and then is just suddenly soothed.
I gave it 5 stars. This book was very interesting and I liked the fact that it was very fictional because it made my imagination run wild.
I gave it only one star because I thought it was boring & interesting at the same time.It was not the best book I read.
I gave it 2 stars because I thought it was interesting and boring at the same time.
I gave it 3 stars. I liked the detail in the book. I love when they said "They creeped up the stairs."
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!