Sunday, October 19, 2008

Penny from Heaven by Jennifer L. Holm

Penny from Heaven by Jennifer L. Holm

As she turns 12 during the summer of 1953, Penny gains new insights into herself and her family while also learning a secret about her father's death.


Web resources about this book and author

Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here!

6 people have read this book and the average rating is 3.8 stars .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was really interesting and sad. But in the end, everything is fixed.

Anonymous said...

It's funny, sad, and sweet story. It makes me emotional, more emotional than in Rules!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was hard to get into, but I slowly got into it. It was a sad yet well-written book.

Anonymous said...

I really like this book I'v read up to chapter two .It was amazing. I just want to let everyone know that it's an enjoyable book.I love how Jennifer L. Holm wrote the book.

Anonymous said...

I gave this book 4 stars because it is very interesting, good plot. It kind of reminded me of my family.

Anonymous said...

I gave it 1 star. It was boring. There was not a lot of action.

Anonymous said...

Penny From Heaven is one of my favorite books of all time! It was sad at one part but overall it was meaningful and unexpected. I really liked it, 5 stars!

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!