Friday, October 24, 2008

Wolf Brother - Web Resources

Author's Website

Interview with the Author

Official Website for The Clan

2 comments:

Connor M. said...

This ook is the first of 6 of the best book series ever created. I'm reading the 3rd book in the chronicles and really want to meet Michelle Paver and get my books signed by her. I was wondering if at any time ever, even in 2011 if she could come to the Des Plaines Public Library and talk about her books and give autographs. Please try to get that organized I would love it and not anlt me. many other kids would pay to see her. :}

Mrs. M said...

Hi Conor,
Thanks for your comment about one of last year's books. I'd love to invite Michelle Paver to DPPL; however, I'm not sure that it's likely to happen. She lives in the United Kingdom and, according to her website, she doesn't even have Internet access! If I ever find out that she'll be in the U.S., we'll try to invite her for sure!

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!