
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
When Hugo, 12 years old and an orphan, meets a mysterious toyseller and his goddaughter, his secret life living within the walls of a Paris train station is jeopardized.
Web resources about this book and author.
Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here!
14 people have read this book and the average rating is 4.93 stars.
23 comments:
This book had adventure. It was really mysterious and had a lot of suspense.
The pictures were interesting! I felt like I was in a movie theater!
I gave it five stars because I like the pictures and felt I was in the book. I like how Hugo was good at making things.
I gave it 5 stars because it felt like I was right next to Hugo. I also liked it because it was entertaining.
The Invention of Hugo Cabret was an awesome book. Great setting and everything.
I gave it 5 stars because it had a great setting and the pictures really made the story move along. The couple pages of writing were good too.
This is one of the best books ever!!! The pictures were the best.
I think I would like to read this book. I am intrigued by the illustrations that I have seen. I would like to visit the setting of this book!
I love this book so much it's very intresting and I like the plot.I also like how Brian Selznick put pictures and then explained what the pictures were trying to say.
So Awsome. So Brilliant. So fantastic (defenently five stars).
I loved the characters. It made me think more about the past movies.
It is like a silent movie. I also liked it because the story was great.
I thought that the book was awesome. It was very adventurous.
It's an awesome book that teaches you not to steal from anybody. It also shows you to follow your dreams and don't give up on what you believe in.
I loved the creativity the author had in the plot for this story! Very interesting. I liked it a lot.
I liked the pictures. It was a very good book. I loved it!
I gave it 4 stars because I liked how the automaton draws the rocket in the moon's face. I wish there were more words, though.
I started the book today all I can say is if you read it you will not put it down. It is a very fast read.
I love the pictures!
I got "hooked" on this book so much that I couldn't put it down. Also, it was very interesting. 5 stars.
It was a really good book. It was so interesting I didn't want to stop reading and surprisingly, I finished it in a day. I give it 5 stars.
I gave it 4 stars because I loved the pictures. I also thought it was very cool for the automaton to draw a picture.
I give it 5 stars because I thought that the illustrations were just amazing. The storyline made me feel like I was a character in the book.
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!