Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan



The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

After learning that his father is Poseidon, god of the sea, 12-year-old Percy Jackson is sent to a camp for demigods where he and his new friends try to stop a war between the gods.


Web resources about this book and author

Don't forget to fill out your Feedback Form here!

11 people have read this book and the average rating is 5 stars.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

It had lots of fighting and adventure and the characters like Percy were cool. It had the Greek gods and goddesses in it.

Anonymous said...

I was scared! I felt like I was a person in the camp also!

Anonymous said...

I felt like I was at Camp Half-Blood. It is cool. Rick Riordan does a good job writing Greek Mythology.

Anonymous said...

I love this book sooooooooooo much! It may even be my favorite book!!!

Anonymous said...

It was fun with the Greek Gods. I also liked it because Percy learns who his father is.

Anonymous said...

I gave it 5 stars. It had Greek gods and there were battles and monsters.

Anonymous said...

I like it because it was adventurous. I also like the whole series. 5 stars.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melina P and Tommy P wasup ti kanies!
The Lightning Thief is one of my favorite books. 5 stars!

Anonymous said...

I gave it 5 stars because it had loads of mythological stuff. I also liked the storyline and what happens in the book, like the trio going into the Underworld.

Anonymous said...

I loved this book because it is in the point of view of someone. It is also very descriptive. I gave it 5 stars.

Anonymous said...

I gave it 5 stars because it was full of adventure and excitement. I couldn't stop reading.

Anonymous said...

I gave it 5 stars because it's a series and it was long.

Anonymous said...

I gave it 5 stars because I liked the characters. It was so good I got the rest of the series.

Anonymous said...

I loved this book because I love Green Mythology and it had a very good storyline. I can't wait to start reading the rest of the series. I give it 5 stars.

Anonymous said...

It was fascinating and filled with action. I gave it 5 stars.

Anonymous said...

I gave it 3 stars because I thought it was a confusing story. I don't know much about Greeks. I read Chapter One three times, it was so confusing.

Anonymous said...

I gave it 5 stars. I liked this book because it was fast paced, adventurous, and fantasy. I like Greek mythology and want to read the next book in the series.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!