Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson

Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson

After being sold to a cruel couple in New York City, a slave girl named Isabel risks her life to spy for the rebels during the Revolutionary War.


Web Resources

Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

9 comments:

Jared said...

ok I started the book, Im not even on the 10th page and I all ready LOVE it.

Jared W. said...

this book does not make sence. I don't understand it at all so, 2 stars.

Mrs. M said...

Jared,
Thanks for your comment. It *is* a harder book, as I mentioned when I told you all about it. I really respect you for giving it a try!! Keep reading! Most of the others aren't NEARLY so difficult.

Ellie G said...

It looks good. Is it hard to follow?

Mrs. M said...

It's one of the harder books this year, in my opinion, Ellie. My suggestions is to give it a try and see if it holds your attention. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I am going to try it soon! I am up for a chalenge!

Ellie G said...

This is a great book! Though VERY sad!! Can't wait to finish!

John G. said...

This book is really good. It was inspiring and suspencful. It is also very sad. 5 stars.

Jake F. said...

It was very interesting o read. i really enjoyed it. 5 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!