Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Scat by Carl Hiaasen

Scat by Carl Hiaasen

Nick and his friend Marta decide to investigate when a mysterious fire starts near a Florida wildlife preserve and an unpopular teacher disappears.

Web Resources

Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

13 comments:

Steven T. said...

Cool book real good. Try it. 4 stars.

tyg821 said...

I just bought this book, I can't wait to read it!

NickiVicki said...

I just started reading this book in school and so far it's pretty good. (even though I'm chapter 2 :D ).

Tyler G. said...

The suspense builds up whenever you flip the page. I love how the author combines action with adventure! 5 stars.

Justin E. said...

I really like this book. The author did a good combination of wildlife and adventure. I'm glad the missing teacher is not hurt... well not that hurt if you read it. Other than that it was super good! 5 stars.

Sean F. said...

Teaches about how important saving the enviroment and treating animals the same way we treat ourselves. Also I like the mystery in where the teacher is. 5 stars.

Ellie G said...

This sound really good! It is on my list of books to get!

Ellie G said...

Just started this book! The mystery is slowly unfolding! I also like how they didn't start salving the mystery right away. That made it really suspenceful! First you think it is one guy but wait it might be another person- man is hard not to tell all my favorite parts so far! They do somthings I would never do. But that keeps the story exiting! I am not a fan of mystory but the auther makes it seem balieveable! So far it is ten stars and I am not even passed chapter ten!! :)

Ellie g said...

Almost done! The mystery is still not done! This is by far the best mystery book I have ever read!

Ellie G said...

One more thing :) I like how the book changes perspectives for nick to the head teacher to the dectective to duan Jr. and back to nick. The only part i don't like is th dimond enerjy part. Those chapters are boring and nothing happends.

Ellie G said...

Sorry but have i sent in a feed back form for this book yet? I can't remember! :)

Mrs. M said...

Hi Ellie,
I just checked and yes, you did submit a form. But I'm going to re-post it because I don't see your comment here. I apologize for that!!

Ellie G. said...

They salved the mystery at the end making it both suspenceful and interesting. The dimond enerjy parts was slow and boring. 5 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!