Good, but not so good. It is O.K, but it isn't my type. I thought it would be good. You can't judge a book by it's cover. 3 stars.
Sounds Magical. Can't Wait to read!!!!
This book was cool. I kept wondering what would happen after each chapter. 5 stars.
I liked Savvy a lot. I would give it five stars because it was very entertaining how they all got their savvy when they turned thirteen. 5 stars.
I give it a 4 because it is about how a girl turning 13 and getting a special power wants to save her father. I enjoyed this book very much.
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!
5 comments:
Good, but not so good. It is O.K, but it isn't my type. I thought it would be good. You can't judge a book by it's cover. 3 stars.
Sounds Magical. Can't Wait to read!!!!
This book was cool. I kept wondering what would happen after each chapter. 5 stars.
I liked Savvy a lot. I would give it five stars because it was very entertaining how they all got their savvy when they turned thirteen. 5 stars.
I give it a 4 because it is about how a girl turning 13 and getting a special power wants to save her father. I enjoyed this book very much.
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!