Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
When Kendra and Seth go to stay at their grandparents' estate, they discover that it is a sanctuary for magical creatures and that a battle between good and evil is looming.
Web Resources
Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

7 comments:
This book was good but it wasn't my favorite. But I still recommend this book to everybody who likes fantasy. 3 stars.
All those made up creatures and something exciting on the every page, this is just too much! 5 stars.
This book was pretty good. It is full of fantasy (which I like) , but some parts just made me bored. Anyone who likes fantasy will really like this book. 3 stars.
I give Fablehaven this rating because it is a good fantasy book. I liked the thrilling adventures they took and how different Kendra and Seth are. 4 stars.
This book has a lot of mysteries to it. I like all the creatures that you normally hear in older stories and it is very funny. 5 stars.
the creatures are really cool. There is a new one almost on every page!!!! Manny parts are slow. This is a great book if you like fantasy! 3 stars
It was a very exiting. It really gabbed my attention. 5 stars.
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!