The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
15-year-old twins Sophie and Josh find themselves caught up in the deadly struggle between two powerful immortals over the possession of an ancient book that holds the secret formula for everlasting life.
Web Resources
Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

16 comments:
This book is almost like Harry Potter. It has a little bit of mythology. A little bit of Eygpt. A lot of fantasy, and I like fantasy. 5 stars.
I put a hold on it at school and can't wait until I get it!
This book was great, and you were right it is better than Harry Potter! There was so much drama I couldn't put down the book! 5 stars.
I give this book 5 stars and I'm not even finished!
The book was full of suspence and it was amazing! I could easily see this as the next Harry Potter series (which I loved). 5 stars.
I Hear it's a great book but, i can't read it til i finish the to great books i'm reading.
It was so good !!!!!!! I'm eager to read the next book. I enjoyed the good vs evil battle in the story. 5 stars.
Because of the historic characters and how they're all real even if I haven't heard of them. There is also a lot of mythology in it. 5 stars.
I love this book and I am only one the first chapter! It is just like harry potter. There is tons of fantasy
I am reading the book right now 4th capter soo good .
Just finished! Some parts are slow but the rest of the book has a good pace! 4 stars!
I give Alchemyst a three because it wasn't that interesting to me. I gave it a three because it kinda confused me.
Full of fantacy! Some parts were slow and din't make sence. 4 stars.
Its a awsome book becuse its my ganr sinence fichin. it is cool book becue its not to long. 5 stars.
I would give this book five stars because of the fantasy and great story. It was very entertaining! 5 stars.
I gave it this rating because I really like the mythology mixing with the suspense in the beginnng.the realistic material with the mythology was really interesting and I enjoyed it a lot. 5 stars.
Post a Comment
If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.
If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!