Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Great Wide Sea by M. H. Herlong

The Great Wide Sea by M. H. Herlong

When their father mysteriously disappears from their sailboat overnight, Ben and his two brothers find themselves fighting for their lives when they are shipwrecked.

Web Resources


Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

13 comments:

Anna S. said...

This book was really bad. I do NOT recommend it. 1 star.

Justin E. said...

This was good. There was some things I don't want to say, but other than that it was good. 4 stars.

Mrs. M said...

Thanks, Justin! It's frustrating sometimes, isn't it, not to be able to blurt out everything we want to?! Good job!!

Madeline B. said...

i gave it ths rating beause this is a really good book. i gave it this ratingg because Ben is a great brother and took care of his brothers when his dad went overboard. 5 stars.

Magda Z. said...

I gave this book 5 stars because it has great description.In the beginning it hooks you in to read it. 5 stars.

Victoria R. said...

I gave this book a five star because it has good description.I also gave this book a five star because in the middle of the book you wonder what's going to happen at the end! 5 stars.

Bobby K. said...

I gave this book 5 stars because it had good description . I also gave it 5 stars because when you get deeper into the story you want to keep reading. 5 stars.

Jake F. said...

I would give this book five stars because it was very entertaining. It was suspenseful when the children had to take care of themselves.
5 stars.

gretta M said...

It is like ben is almost to responcable. Would any of us be that responcable? how old was been (the eldest)?

Mrs. M said...

Gretta,
I agree that Ben is very responsible! I just took a look and I believe that he is 15 years old.

Ellie G said...

This great is a great! I like how the events are discribed! Very good detail but not to much to the piont were you are bord.

All most done!! 5 stars! Great adventure!

Lydia V. said...

it was a really GOOD book=) when i started i could not stop. 3 stars.

Ellie G. said...

this is a great adventure book! i almost cried at the end. 5 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!