Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Schooled by Gordon Korman

Schooled by Gordon Korman

Homeschooled by his hippie grandmother, Cap Anderson knows a lot about tie-dyeing and Zen Buddhism, but nothing could have prepared him for the realities of public school.


Web Resources

Have you read this book?
Fill out the Feedback Form!

11 comments:

Ellie G said...

I really didn't like this book. I thought it was very weird.The place he lived in was kind of cool but very weird. I also thought it was boring. 1 star.

Stephanie T. said...

It was EXTREMLY boring. Also confusing. I DO NOT recommend this book. 1 star.

Rebecca S. said...

I liked it because it was a regular life but really happy at the end of the book.I really thought it was a good book for me. 5 stars.

Clare said...

loved it i met the author great person!

Anonymous said...

Boring! I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS BOOK!

Gretta M said...

I also think it isn't well writen!

ellie g said...

I love this auther (he wrote one of my fav. books swindle) but in this book i thought it was missing somthing. But i am not sure what.

Gretta M. said...

I hated this book. it was boring. and it was badly riten. 1 star.

John G said...

this is a very weird book. I did not finish. .000000000000000000000000001 stars from the parts that i have read.

Jake E. said...

Schooled was funny. I would give it five stars because it was interesting to read about Cap being home schooled. It was interesting that he did know anything about going to school.
5 stars.

Breanna K. said...

I like learning about the sixties and i am a bid beatles fan, but the book was missing something. I don't know exactly what but i don't think i would recommend it to anybody else. I gave it the rating i did though, because i could follow the plot and i do enjoy the characters Sophie, Darryl, and occasionally Cap. 3 stars.

Post a Comment

If you have a general comment, please post it on the home page.

If you HAVE read the book, please use the Feedback Form!